Customer Service Resource Center
VeriSource Services strives to be the best in providing Health & Welfare Benefit Data Management solutions. In understanding that it takes a great team to make this work, VSI employees top level benefit eligibility specialists to assist client employees and representatives. Each VSI Account Manager has a minimum of five (5) years experience in employee benefits, and are routinely provided with educational tools and training to ensure up to date knowledge of eligibility, regulations and benefits.
VSI maintains a high client retention rate because we believe all solutions begin with great customer service. We assign a primary Account Manager to each account, whether it is for enrollment, COBRA, Premium Billing or Dependent Verification. Each dedicated account manager will know your plans and culture, resulting in higher customer satisfaction. Participants consider us an extension of your HR team.
Key components of VSI’s Customer Service Resource Center:
- A primary Account Manager assigned to each client
- Customer service representatives available Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm CST
- Bilingual customer service representatives
- Participants calling after hours can leave a message with name, contact number and issue, a follow-up phone called returned the next business day.
- Toll free “800” number
- Electronic note recorded of employee call and issue
- Participant resource for:
- Enrollment issues
- Eligibility questions
- Benefit questions
- Dependent adds or changes
- Beneficiary adds or changes
- Retiree or Direct Billing
- Reduction in overhead expenses by utilizing VSI
- Documentation of each call, the issue and, if required, resolution
- Bilingual capabilities
For more information about the VSI Customer Service Resource Center, please call 713-647-6540 ext. 112 or fill out the form on our contact us page.